INOE GLOBAL: QUICK FACTS!
INOE stands for: The International Network of Online Evangelists!
INOE is a Global Non-Profit, Non-Denominational, and Voluntary Christian Organization that has been demonstrating Christ’s love and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media Evangelism and Online Ministry.
Christians all over the world are therefore encouraged to join INOE, and help INOE in its wider vision of winning souls for Jesus Christ through Online Evangelism!
- INOE was founded in 2016, with the aim of bringing together Online Evangelists from all parts of the world, Christians with a heart-deep passion for online evangelism and those who have received a special call into online evangelism ministry.
- INOE was formed to fulfill the Great Commission as Jesus commanded in Matthew 28:16-20.
- INOE believes in One True God, who created the heavens and the earth.
- INOE believes in the Holy Trinity: That is One God in Three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- INOE believes that Jesus Christ was sent by GOD into the world in the human form by being born of virgin Mary, lived, died and was resurrected in fulfillment of the scriptures, for the salvation of all mankind.
- INOE believes in the Second coming of Jesus Christ to take His prepared saints to be with Him.
- INOE believes Jesus Christ is the judge of both the living and the dead and one day, the world will face His judgement seat.
- INOE believes that God loves all men and wants them saved through belief in His Son Jesus Christ.
- INOE believes that the Internet is a great avenue to make disciples of all nations as commanded by Jesus himself. INOE believes in fishing for salvation of souls through the internet which boasts of a good number of users each day.
- INOE believes that there are effective and proven methods of doing online evangelism to win souls for Christ.
- INOE believes that through mutual support and effective networking, Christians can be better motivated, helped and equipped for Online Evangelism.
- INOE brings Online Evangelists Together.
- INOE creates awareness about Online Evangelism.
- INOE trains members for effective Online Evangelism.
- INOE gives spiritual and other forms of support to members and new online converts.
- INOE networks with one another for mutual support and opportunities.
- INOE mentors new Online Evangelists for ministerial growth and effectiveness.
- INOE trains youth on the effective and positive use of the Internet and Social Media for the Glory of God.
- An INOE Ambassador can be a Writer, Blogger, Singer, Musician, an Author, Youtuber, Twitter Evangelist, Facebook Evangelist, Picture/Instagram Evangelist etc, whose aim is to tell people about Jesus and win them to Christ.
- INOE Ambassadors are volunteers and therefore do not receive any financial rewards; however, INOE tries as much as possible to promote, publicize and market their endeavors.
- INOE Ambassadors, as their title implies, represent and bear the image, vision, presence and the relevance of INOE wherever they go and in whatever they do.
- INOE Ambassadors should be able to talk about INOE whenever and wherever they have the opportunity.
- JOHN ADELAKUN
2. PETER ADELAKUN
Vice-President, INOE – Africa
3. EDWINA COWGILL
Chief Content Editor, INOE.
Now You Know!
Smile and Shine!